2019年7月27日雅思作文預測來啦 ，需要的考生及時的了解哦！對于即將參加雅思考試的考生，小編在這里也是提醒大家，及時的調整自己的心態，了解一些考場上的答題技巧，以便更好的發揮，取得一個 比較高的成績！
成功命中6月22日大陸雅思大作文題：Many museums and historical sites are mainly visited by tourists, not local people. Why? What can be done to attract local people? （博物館類），同時6月1日大陸考題：Human activities have negative effect on plant and animal species. Some people believe that effective act should be taken to improve this solution. Do you agree or disagree? (環保類) 6月29日香港考題：Some people think it is the best to provide criminals with education and vocational programs. To what extent do you agree or disagree? ( 犯罪類) ， 劉老師與課堂上都講過類似的題目原創高分范文， 試想象考生在考場上的心情叭～～
1. Some people believe that the primary purpose of university education is to teach theoretical knowledge; others say there are other more important purposes such as preparing students for their careers. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
2. Many people are busy with work and do not have enough time to spend with families and friends. Why does this happen? What are the effects of this on family life and society as a whole?
3. Some people believe that focusing on the present is more important than learning history. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. The number of private cars is increasing rapidly worldwide. What do you think are the causes of this? Is it a positive or negative development、
5. Some people believe that it is necessary to invest more in professional sports, while others would say that there are other areas in life that are in greater need of the money. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
6. Scientist believe that computers will become more intelligent than human beings. Some people find it a positive development while others think it is negative development. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
7. Some people believe that the government should continuously support the development of arts, others believe that the money can be well spent on scientific research. Discuss both and give your own opinion.
8. Modern buildings change the character and appearance of towns and cities. The government should insist that new buildings be built in traditional styles to protect cultural identity. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
9. Nowadays, older people who need employment have to compete with younger people/ What problems do this cause? And what are the solutions?
10. Some people believe that the education for adults is more important; others would say that the education for children is more influential. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
11. Children find it difficult to concentrate on or pay attention to school. What are the reasons? How can we solve this problem?
12. Some people think traffic and housing problems in large cities can be solved by moving companies and factories and their employees to the countryside. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
13. In many cities, planners tend to arrange shops, schools, offices, and homes in specific areas and separate them from each other. Do you think the advantages of this policy outweigh the disadvantages?
14. Nowadays people tend to travel long distance to work every day. What are the reasons and suggestions?
1. In most countries, with the widespread of the use of Internet, people have more freedom to choose to work and study at hoe instead of travelling to work or college. Do advantages outweigh disadvantages? （媒體）
2. With the increasing demand for energy source of oil and gas, people should look for sources of oil and gas in remote and untouched places. Do the advantages outweigh disadvantages? （環境）
3. Some people think younger people are not suitable for important positions in government in countries. Some think it sill be a good idea for younger people to take on these positions. Discuss both sides and give your opinion? （政府職能）
4. It is not necessary to travel to other places to learn about the other culture. We can learn as much as from books, films and internet. To what extent do you agree or disagree? （旅游）
5. Some people who have been in prison become good citizens later, some people think that they are the best people to talk to school students the danger of committing a crime. Do you agree or disagree? （犯罪）
6. In some countries, secondary schools aim to provide a general education across a range of subjects. In others, children focus on a narrow range of subjects related to a particular career. Which is appropriate in today's world? （教育）
7. Some people think it's best the live in the "vertical city" where there are a lot of tall buildings, other people think we should live in the horizontal city where there are few tall buildings. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. （城市與建筑）
8. In the past, people store knowledge in the books. Nowadays people store knowledge on the internet. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? （科技）
9. Some people believe that the country development benefits from the high-educated university students. However some people think that the large amount of young people in university only leads to high unemployment graduates. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. （社會）
10. In many parts of the world children now are given more freedom than they used to have. Do you think it's a positive or negative development? （兒童）
11. Some people think that any money spent by the government in supporting artists(such as painters, musicians and writers) should be spent on more important things. To what extent do you agree or disagree? （政府與藝術）
12. Some people think education is to prepare individuals useful for the society, other people think education is for preparing individuals to achieve personal ambitions. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. （教育目的）
13. Online shopping is replacing shopping in stores. Do you think this is a positive or negative development? （消費）
14. Some people think that the main benefits of international cooperation is protection of the environment, but others think that the main benefit is the world business. Discuss both views and give your opinion. （國際化）
15. Maintaining public libraries is a waste of money since the internet has replaced their function. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this idea? （社會發展）
16. Recent years, more and more people choose to live by themselves, why? Is it positive or negative for the development of the society? （社會發展）
17. Some people think a language should be taught in small class, others believe the number of people in class does not matter. Discuss views and give you opinion. （語言教學）
18. In many countries, people like to eat a variety of food that are produced in other regions than the food grown in local areas. As a result, people eat more food produced in other regions than local food. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? （食品）
19. An increasing number of people are changing careers during their working life. What do you think are the reasons of this? Is it a positive or negative development for society? （職?。?/p>
20. Some people think the most important thing about being rich is that give a person an opportunity to help other people. To what extent do you agree or disagree? （幫助他人）
21. Some people think that one of the best ways to solve environmental problems is to increase the cost of fuels for cars and other vehicles. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?（環保）
22. Governments should make people responsible for looking after their own local environment. To what extent do you agree or disagree? （政府與環境）
23. The restoration of old buildings in major cities throughout the world often involves numerous government expenditure. This money will bring more benefits if it is used to provide new housing or road development. To what extent do you agree or disagree? （政府預算與城市規劃）
24. Some people believe that newspaper is the best way to learn about news. However, others believe that a more effective way is through other media. Discuss both views and give your opinion. （媒體）
25. Some people believe that the best way to produce a happier society is to ensure that there are only small differences between the richest and the poorest members. To what extent do you agree or disagree? （社會發展）
26， Lectures were used to be a way to teach large numbers of students, but with the technology available for education, there is no longer justification for lectures. To what extent do you agree or disagree? （大學教育）
27. Team or group activities can teach more important skills for life than those done alone. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? （教學）
28. In many countries nowadays, more and more women have full-time jobs as men, so there is logic that men and women should share the housework tasks equally (like cleaning and looking after children). To what extent do you agree or disagree? （平分家務）
29. In many countries, today, people buy a range of household goods (television, microwave oven and rick cookers). Is it a positive or negative development? （消費）
30. People believe arts like painting and music does not directly improve the quality of life, and therefore they think government's money should be spent on other things. To what extent do you agree or disagree? （藝術）